Wednesday 22 July 2015

How I feel about you

What I feel about you is all inside my heart.
An untold tale and unshared feeling.
Your perfect picture clearly flashes on my mind.
Every time I think of you.
Picture of your smiling face and waving palms.
like the day I saw you smiling and I felt the melting of my heart.
I felt only love for you from the start.
My heart which was hoping nothing else but only love.
My heart which was ever longing to belong to someone like you.
By merely seeing you from afar, my heart casts a spell on my mind and makes me think how much I can ever care for you.
How much I can ever love you.
May be the passing of time makes things old and memories fade.
But I will always think of you as,
The rising sun which I will never get tired of watching.
As the beautiful rose which I will never forget to admire.
For, I can imagine nothing of a beautiful life without you.
I hope to see your smile everyday
I wish to make you smile everyday.
I would share my every dream with you and will be with you forever to make your dreams come true.
Together I wish to make it a wonderful life.
Together I wish to make it a perfect dream come true.
I wish to make it a life worth living for.
I wish to make it a life worth loving for.
With you, with love, with smile and with a few beautiful souls.

No comments:

Post a Comment