Tuesday 21 July 2015

Let go the fears

When the stars are bright and the moon is glimmering
I sit down pondering over my thoughts.
wriggling my conscience
and I find myself rapt in reminiscence of an old dream.
The dream so dear, dream which I ever had.
It brings along some old fears,
fears I am scared of fear which are demons in disguise.
But looking close now the fears are real but not invincible.
Inside my heart I know what I want,
By all my heart I know I will find my way,
to reach the destination.
So I let go my fears so I let go those demons.
I constantly teach myself to let go the
evils of the soul.
To save myself I won't even need the ace in the hole.
So I want to break the chains, I want to open the doors.
I want my life, I want my dream, I want my love.
I want my head and soul in sync.
I want nothing that makes my head spin.
Far from the galaxy  as we might just be
A tiny dot and that's not just me but we all.
So do you care about the silly world at all.
No matter when you start.
As life is it will happen only once to you, to me.
So just follow your heart, follow your dreams.





No comments:

Post a Comment