Friday 17 July 2015

Voice of my crazy heart

I am looking for pearls in the sky
I am dreaming with open eyes.
I am running against the wall,
Yeah I am all by my own, in this quest.
But I am ready for the game.
Let me be where I am ,
Don't drag me into your world,
coz I don't belong there.

All I know is true to my heart,
all I care is with me from the start.
So don't stop, don't stop
look in the deepest wound of your heart.
you know how you got that scar.
Look into the eyes of the face you see in the mirror.
Do you see the truth, do you hide the truth.

You know the reason for the scar, 
you know where the flowers bloom
where the spirit zzzoooom
you got the truth, be the change in you
in the direction of somebody's smile
and there you are.
The better you are.

Anyways let me be where I am
let me look for the stars, far,
far from the hills, far from the sky.
And please don't drag me into your world.
coz I don't belong there.

No comments:

Post a Comment