Wednesday 15 July 2015

Longings of my heart

I hide a lot of love away in my heart
to respond to the pain that tries it to break,
and I try to protect it with all my strength 
Never to let it break.
Even when I am lowest I hope to get the strength
to protect my heart.
I try hard to protect my heart 
but often it fears to break,

what I see is often what I feel
But what I feel in completeness is
what I see and what I imagine to see.
This complexity is caused by none but you and me.
The world is you and I is me.

Over the passage of time,
which passed with smiles and rants
mostly with twinges and pangs.
The way I feel, is hard to explain.

A heartache, belongs not only to me
Ask your heart sometime,
It's more about the world than you and me.
How a bird is caged and an animal slaughtered
how a flower wilts and a tree is withered.

Society,that makes no sense
that doesn't know to spare a moment of truth and love.
Why it is that often lingers in the middle
Goes not so  far, never comes too close.
I wonder, why there is always a chase.
Morals are only preached, values only told.

So why it can not be true that we educate ourselves
a little love and hope, dreams and longings, love and peace.
Smiles and happiness to spread equally and for all.
I dream and hope that all search within and find this dream,
to be true, to live forever.



No comments: