Thursday 14 January 2016

O Sailor

Sailor ! sailor!
In the ocean of this world
I sail my boat to unknown waters.
made my boat with faith
Grabbed the oar with trust
made of fine blades.
Row I row in this ocean
World as big as to store many oceans,
and I row along the tides.
At the shore while standing alone.
I wondered about the mighty sea.
I heard the thunder
I didn't know where I might just be.
Far away across the sea
is the treasure buried
is what the wind had whispered.
My greed ever was the light
perhaps shining across this mighty sea.
My dream is the green land
Which locates too somewhere there.
To find my treasure I must row
I must row until I cross the sea.
Tide by tide floating along the waves.
Among the sharkes, whales, pirates and mermaids.
Sailor ! sailor!
In the ocean of this world
I sail my boat to unknown waters.
never seen the ocean except on tv
so let go the fishes :)

~never been a sailor

No comments:

Post a Comment